TRUSTED PORK FROM EUROPE
Food safety is a top priority in Europe. It is therefore the intention of the European Union (EU) to ensure that all food produced in Europe is safe for consumers. EU legislation guarantees the safety of pork at every step of the production chain – from the farm to the table of the consumers. The highest standards of pig health and pig welfare contribute to protecting food safety and public health. In this way Europe builds a high level of consumer trust in pork and pork products.
This high level of consumer trust is strengthened by the introduction of the concept of full traceability that guarantees the tracking and tracing of any pork product through all stages of production, processing and distribution. Food Businesses Operators must make sure that all foodstuffs can be traced right through the food chain, from farm to table.
Wellink will be attending the Trusted Pork upcoming events, and invites you all to be a part of it! Please check below for dates and locations.
Trusted Pork upcoming events:
- May 17 to 19, 2018: Participation at the SIAL Shanghai
- June 27 to 30, 2018: Participation at Taipei International Food Show
- August 1 to 4, 2018: Participation at WOFEX Manila
- October 17 to19, 2018: Participation at Vietmeat Saigon
- November 11 to 14 , 2018: Participation at FHC Shanghai
Click here to see past events of the campain Trusted Pork.